Music Player

Saturday, April 1, 2017

Hi Y'all!

Hi fellow Visitors!

It's been what? 5? 6 years now since I have stopped updating this page. It was a fun journey ride for me while keeping up with this page. 

It all started out with AIM (yes Aol Instant Messenger) when a friend or two consistently keep asking me to send them songs through AIM. Then there were 3..4...10..... and so forth. Then I decided to just start my own music blog site for my friends to get songs from me. Instead of individually sending them 1 by 1. Then somehow by the months, my friends told their friends that my blog kept getting more and more visitors. 

Then it lead to the downfall. I was excited and scared at the same time. I was getting thousands and thousands of visitors each day and you guys were growing exponentially. I was happy that the website was getting some form of a 'music blog' recognition even though I was a complete amateur and I was running it by myself. But at the same time, I was scared I was going to get caught by the authorities and etc (luckily I never got a noticed from my internet provider). Then I ultimately stopped when I turned 18 years old. 

I have to say that I had more ambition when I was younger. My current life is boring and unimpressive. I guess it's time to take risks again.



If you want my boring social media links:

Instagram - @WhosJayden
Snapchat - @iTsWingster



Peace Out,

Wingster

No comments:

Post a Comment